I'm really blogging

Today was a busy day. Whew! The first order of business was posting on my the boards for my new design team, theeverydayscrapper. I'm so excited to be a part of their site. Check it out at http://www.theeverydayscrapper.com/ I hope you'll also stop by at the forum http://everydayscrapper.activeboard.com/index.spark. My first big assignment for Catherine and Company is to create a weekly sketch and layout. Look for a new post on the blog featuring my work every Sunday morning!!!

There was lots of excitement in my world. I wrote one of my Scrapbook Idols, Jana Eubank, fan mail for the first time. She sent me a response the very same day. She gave me some awesome advice for a scrapper who is just dipping their toe into The Pub World. She also agreed to be a Featured Scrapper for TES. The second exciting thing today was purchasing a new laptop for home. Our current one is a total dud. It takes about 10 minutes to boot up. The battery is completely dead, so no surfing while watching TV (or scrapping).

I made a scrappy purchase yesterday at Michael's. The Sassafras Lass Hog Heaven paper pad. It was marked 9.99 on clearance, and I got 40% off with a coupon. I also got word that my 1st 2 Peas in a Bucket box arrived yesterday. I can't wait to turn my USPS priority mail box into a fake cropper hopper.

Off to do the evening chores and love on my hubby. I met even squeeze in a few minutes of scrapping. Like I say to my little one - nighty, night.

1 comments:

Cyndy said...

Very cool, can't wait to see your layouts online!