For Kathy at Sassafras Lass

Sassafras Lass is this amazing, unique scrapbooking design house. When I first started scrapping I didn't have a clue what to do with their stuff. Once I found Christine Middlecamp, who is one of their designers, I had a new found love for them. And you all know how much I L-O-V-E Christine. Here is her latest Sassafras creation.

If you read blogs, online galleries or scrapbooking magazines you'll recongize their products from the crossword puzzle and "sunshine" type papers. They have a truly signature look. Right now they are having a blowout warehouse sale. Here are the details. You can see pics of one of the boxes here on the 2 Peas board. I'm dying to have one of the boxes, so I called to get some info. Kathy was my friendly customer service staff, and she is just a doll. She let me go on and on about scrapbooking and how much I love SL. I promised I'd post some pics here on my blog so she could see what I've been doing with their products.

This layout includes one of their signature "sunshine" papers from the Anthem line.

This layout uses one of the "free" border strips that comes with each piece of Sassafras paper. They are such a neat extra.

This layout features papers from the Bungle Jungle line.























I love this picture of Adam and his grandmother, Maw-Maw. Sassafras also makes some very subtle papers with vibrant colors that really add punch to the page. There are also paper whimsies and stitched flowers.

Here are some close-ups of the awesome stitched embellishments.













Thanks to Kathy for some great encouragement. I can't wait to get my hands on their new lines: Amplify, Sweet Marmalade and Monstrosity.

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: