Layouts

I'm very pleased to be posting the first of many layouts on my blog today. While I take alot of pride in my work, I'm still my biggest critic. I would love to hear what you think. Please leave a comment.

It wouldn't be right if I didn't start with a layout about Shane, my original and biggest inspiration for scrapbooking.























I really enjoy working from sketches or layouts I find inspiring. Sometimes I borrow elements of the sketch/layout such as how to arrange the pictures or placing different patterned papers. For this layout I used Pencil Lines Sketch #20. Have you ever tried rotating a sketch 90 or 180 degrees? I did that here, and it turned out really well.




















Since I've gotten hooked on scrapping, I decided to scrap the pictures of Adam and me when we first started dating. My goal is to create an album that will capture memories of us from the beginning to the time Shane was born in early 2008. Here is the first layout I created for that album. It's not the first picture of us when we were dating, but it's pretty close!
























I'll continue to post my older work along with new creations. I have not ventured into mini-books, altered items or cards yet. Check back to see how I do.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments: