More shopping - online sites

I've been to the Big Boxes here this week, and I can't say I found any great deals. The place to be is EMI Scrapbooking in Cumming. In my first shopping post this week, I raved about the new My Minds Eye. As of this morning, they have Graphic45 and Pink Paislee as well.

For those of you who shop for your scrapbook supplies online, MellyPea's Warehouse Walk over at 2 Peas in a Bucket was ginormous thise week. They have all the MME, Bo Bunny, My Little Shoebox, Halloween lines from American Crafts and Pink Paislee. The American Crafts phase and accents sticker books for Halloween are super cute. Check them out here. I thought the new 7 Gypsies was the coolest. One of my favorite fancy embellishments are fabric covered brads. These are the Savannah ones.















They also have some new 97% complete stickers include ones for Motherhood and Fatherhood. You know those went straight in my shopping cart.

Another great online shopping resource my friend, Peggy, has introducted my to is Frantic Stamper. They are an independent retailer out of Oregon, and the inventory of products is as big or bigger than 2Peas!!! One of the new products they have in stock right now are the new lines from Bo Bunny. I love Kitchen Spice.

Here is a little preview with the diecut paper.
















I highly recommend checking it out. If you choose to order there, all orders shipped in the US come in a USPS Priority Box for a flatrate of $10.50, so go big!

I'll be back next week with more shopping updates. Tis the season for new products, and the fun is just getting started!

0 comments: