New and Exciting

Oooo those who don't live in Atlanta should be jealous. Those who do, if you have not been to EMI Scrapbooking this week, you should be!!! I was there today, and there were so many fantastic new things to see. All the new lines from My Mind's Eye were out on display. I am pacing myself with those. I started off with the Ooh Lah La for Him paper pack, Boo to You chipboard stickers and a few Halloween papers. So cool. The added bonus was open access to older lines at a discount and a new issue of Scrapbook Trends magazine.

I've been at my computer for about 30 minutes eagerly waiting to see if I could catch the weekly edition of Noell Hyman's Paperclipping Live. It's just started, so I'm going to sign off and give that my full attention. Back tomorrow with a new layout and the shopping report.

0 comments: