Weekly Shopping Update

After all my excitement with Sassafras on Friday, I got a $5 off coupon from 2 Peas so of course I had to order the new Amplify and Sweet Maramlade lines.



The flurry of CHA Summer goodies continues at EMI. I picked up a few sheets of the new Pink Paislee Amber Road line, Kaisercraft's Lorie Valley, and some very inexpensive embellishments.

I also picked up the much covetted Jenni Bowlin Halloween Bingo cards. You can bet you'll see those in a few layouts later this fall.

The intown LSS, Scrap Chic Boutique, had a free crop on Sunday. I've been wanting to check out their store, so I made the drive to my old stomping grounds in Decatur. It has quite a different vibe than EMI. Setup in an old Victorian-style house on College Ave, it's got the old creaky floors to go along with all your scrapbooking needs. They had a great selection of 7 Gypsies products, and offer a class on ATCs. For those of you who aren't in the know (like me), ATC stands for Artist Trading Card. Check this site out for more info. Scrap Chic had lots of different products, including the new Lullabye of Birdland from Scribble Scrabble. This was a layout in their design gallery using the papers.























The Big Box Good Deal Alert goes to Hobby Lobby. All albums and page protectors are 50% off this week. Time to stock up on those awesome American Crafts 3 ring binder albums. They also have the Spare Parts line on 50%. That includes brads, buttons, eyelets and other 3-D embellies. If you haven't scooped up the Michael's clearance items you've been eyeing, now's the time. I had a paper pad ringing up for $.01 this weekend. The cashier explained that their computers were acting up because of all the new Christmas items that were coming in. I just nodded and smiled. What a lame response!

Happy scrappin'

0 comments: