2 New Layouts

Here is a little beginning of the week treat. I created both of these layouts in the past month for design team submissions. I didn't get the first one, but I'm still waiting to hear back for the 2nd.

The Independence layout uses papers from Pink Paislee's spring lines: Captivating, Fascinating, and Fetching. I incorporated some embellishments from Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey and K and Company. If the "e"s look alittle strange in the title, it's because they are the "3"s from the sticker sheet.


This was my dual-purpose layout. I created it for the DT call, but I used the new Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers and chipboard so EMI could display it. My favorite part is the collage rectangle at the bottom of the page. I'll try to post a close-up shot later this week.

Thanks for visting.

0 comments: