All about Halloween

Halloween is my all-time favorite holiday of the year. I love the candy, I love the costumes, I love the parties, I love how the incessantly ringing doorbell drives the dog crazy. I just LOVE Halloween. Of course I take every opportunity to collect cool Halloween-themed scrapbooking items so I'm prepared for all the pictures. Here is what's lying in wait:

This picture is just the patterned paper. On the lower row, the piece with the arrows on the bottom is from Sassafras' new Monstrosity line. The fun papers with the house and trick or treat bags are both from American Crafts Haunted line. The top row left is a die cut paper from Pink Paislee. It's not Halloween themed, but it's the perfect orange color. Then there are some sheets from the Summer 09 MME lines. The remainder are previous seasons' papers from Heidi Grace and MME. I didn't show the 5-6 pieces of cardstock I've set aside. I think the Bazzill Bling Tuxedo Black will be a great backdrop.

This photo shows the embellishments. The orange and black borders are Just the Edge Halloween strips from Bazzill. I also have a Remarks Halloween stickers book, Jenni Bowlin mini Halloween bingo cards, assorted cardstock stickers from Cosmo Cricket, and my pride and joy - a 12x12 sheet of glittered chipboard from MME Boo to You line.

I don't expect I'll use all of this for this year's Halloween pictures, but the good thing with these items is they really won't go out of style. I may grab some additional items after the holiday when they go clearance. And of course there will next year's releases!

Happy scrappin' and thanks for reading.

0 comments: