Goodies

The last 2 months have been crazy with all the new CHA Summer 09 releases. I'm just starting to really dig into my stash of new paper lines. Here are a few samples of things I haven't mentioned previously on the blog:

Scribble Scrabble's Lullaby of Birdland - note the border strips on the bottom of the page a la Sassafras

KaiserCraft's Loire Valley

My Mind's Eye Ooh La La for Him


Lily Bee Designs' Vintage Poppy - this was a new line at EMI

Pink Paislee Amber Road

Sassafras Lass Amplify

I've also been collecting a variety of Halloween-themed papers and products. Halloween is my favorite holiday. This year we got Shane an Ewok costume. I'm tempted to buy some Star Wars paper! The one product I'm most excited to use are the MME's Boo to You glitter chipboard elements. They look like so much fun!

There are two places I look online to keep up with new product releases. The first is the New Products section on 2 Peas in a Bucket's shopping home page. You can view the newest things they have received from the last 48 hours, 7 days and 30 days. The other place I go almost daily is the Frantic Stamper's New Products page. They have a ton of unique products that you won't find in locally stores like Archiver's or at 2 Peas. They also offer flat rate shipping for $10 anywhere in the US by USPS Priority Mail.

There were also some awesome releases from companies I have not mentioned. If you have little ones or you're expecting here are some lines to check out:
Fancy Pants Little Sprout
Prima Animal Bash
October Afternoon Ducks in a Row
My Mind's Eye Colorful Christmas
Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses
SEI Playday
My Little Shoebox Whoo Loves You
Crate Paper Cottage
KI Memories Heirloom
American Crafts Junior
Bella Blvd Plastino
K and Company Greenhouse

Happy Scrappin' Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

jlkapner said...

Hope to see some of your work soon.

AndreaFriebus said...

That's so funny that Shane's going to be an Ewok. Mason's first Halloween he was Darth Vader!! Can't wait to see the pics and the finished layouts!