College Life

Happy Monday! It's been pouring rain in Atlanta for nearly a week. I should be depressed, but I've been too busy scrapbooking to notice! I want to share a project I've been working on for the last week. It's very special to me because it features pictures from my college life. The memories I have when I see them are so strong. I loved my time at Penn State, and I had an amazing college experience. This album is a tribute to those times.

There are probably 3-4 pages I need to add. The length of the book will ultimately be determined by the number of photos I include. The papers in the book are exclusively Basic Grey. The lines include Urban Prairie, Offbeat, Sugared, Infuse, and Mellow. The embellishments are wide-ranging. I tried to find the most creative way to feature them, and really go outside my comfort zone. I hope you leave a comment to let me know what you think. Feel free to share memories from your college days, too!

Using so many great things to make the mini required me to go shopping! Here are some of the newest items I've bought.
  • Earth Love 12x12 chipboard stickers
  • Chatterbox Fabulous epoxy stickers, felt embellishments, and 3-D frames
  • Lily Bee Vintage Poppy papers rub-ons
  • Prima e-line paper flowers - 3 different kinds!
  • Prima Tropics Pebbles
  • Fancy Pants Rough and Tough transparencies
  • Sassafras Lass rascal blossoms
  • Sassafras Lass Monstrosity 6x6 paper pad- I have an idea for a mini book using this
  • Hero Arts Pastel Collage Art Flowers - just gorgeous and I can't wait to buy the Vintage ones
  • Basic Grey Periphery Paper Pack - it's an older release with a very cool vintage look
  • Basic Grey Ambrosia, Sultry and Boxer papers
  • American Crafts clear journaling sticker book
I can't wait to start using everything in my layouts and project. I already have a few to post. Look for them in the next few days. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: