My Layouts at EMI

Exciting news for me. Susan, the owner of EMI Scrapbooking in Cumming, GA, wants to display some of my layouts in her store. Here is the first one.

It probably looks familiar because I talked about Debby Shuh's layout using the same papers last week. It was definitely the inspiration for my project. I absolutely love the Fetching/Captivating lines from Pink Paislee's spring 09 release. Look for a new layout using the Amber Road papers in the fall.

In addition to giving Susan @ Play, she asked me to create 2 layouts using the Autumn Bliss line from Little Yellow Bicycle. I'll be working with these papers
as well as this
and these
The first layout is with the decorative edge piece, and has a fall theme of course. I'll also be creating a 2nd layout with some of the lace frames. If you're a local, look for these in the store next week.

In the past week, I've been working on 3 layouts for design team calls. Plus, I have a 2-page layout in the works from the Good Eats 10th Anniversary show that Adam and I attended last Saturday night. Keep checking back for new stuff. It's coming!

0 comments: