A Quick Shopping Update

Hey all. I know I've been kind of quiet this week. That's what happens when work gets busy and the little guy is home from daycare for 3 days out of five with a fever. The good news is I still found time for some scrapbook shopping!

Joann: Believe it or not, I couldn't find a single thing to buy this week. I tried my hardest with all those 40% off coupons burning a hole in my pocket. The one thing I really wanted, Somerset Studio magazine, was discounted 10%, so the coupon wouldn't work. I'll wait for next week when they are regular price.

Michael's: Just the basics here. No sales and not much new to see. I picked up my first StazOn ink pads. High quality.

Hobby Lobby: Sales were scarce, and I simply didn't find anything I was dying to have. What is the world coming to?!

Archivers: Friday night trips are becoming a ritual. Last weekend I saw some awesome Sassafras Lass things. This week it was a surprise box with Bo Bunny's Gypsy and Kitchen Spice line. Let me just say Gypsy by far the best of the four. The colors are vibrant and the patterns are unique. It was hard to resist the "scrapbooking" stickers from Karen Foster. I'm patiently waiting for the Basic Grey spring embellishments in the Clearance section to go from 25 to 50% off.

Tomorrow I'll be spending 10 hours at EMI! I know there is new Crate Paper, Bella Blvd and the nifty Transatlantique line from Graphic 45. I can't wait to hear all the news from the big mini-book retreat last weekend.


A final note: Some sad news from the scrapbooking world. I learned today that manufacturer Scenic Route has ceased to exist. I've really enjoyed their paper lines and embellishments, and it's sad to see them go. Farewell!

0 comments: