Weekly Shopping Update

Typically I've been posting the shopping info later in the week, but I'm taking a little vacation from all things scrapping to enjoy the weekend with my wonderful husband. That being said, here's what I've seen:

HL: 40% on Paper Studio chipboard and gemstones this week. Most of their gemstones are $2.99 each. Michael's has very similar ones for $1.99. I don't feel like the HL ones are a very good buy. The are some nice choices for chipboard, but it's most the basics because it's restricted to the PS brand.

Michael's: Not a whole lot on sale this week, but plenty of 40% off coupons available. I had a clearance find over the weekend. A Making Memories Vintage Findings paper pad marked $4.99 that I purchased with a coupon coming to $3.16 with tax. Not bad for 36 sheets. It was orginally $9.99. The clearance area is looking pretty picked over at this point.

Joann: To my dismay, the individual Sakura Gelly Roll pens that have been on clearance for several months are almost gone. I managed to pick up 1 of each color in the Stardust line, few metallics and a few shadow pens ranging in price from $.25 to $1. You can now only buy the sets, and the prices are higher than Michael's and HL. When I was at Archiver's this weekend, I discovered Sakura Shades and picked up a 2 pack of covetted Clear Stardust.

Archiver's: Tons of new products finally in stock here. If you're looking for latest in Halloween lines straight from Summer CHA look no further. I say BG's first ever Halloween line, Eerie, the super fun American Crafts line (I had to have the haunted house and trick or treat papers), Bo Bunny's Boo Crew, and Making Memories Spook Alley just to name a few. They also had the LYB Autumn Bliss line. I'm sure it's only because I've never noticed before, but there were stacks of Scrapbook Trends magazines going back to the March issue.

I was just at EMI today. Susan was eagerly awaiting the arrival of the UPS man who has at least 10 boxes of products on board. Included is a ridiculous amount of brand new Prima, all the new Distress Stickles, 7 Gypsies, and all the new Fancy Pants. I was bummed I didn't get to see it. I did go home with some Webster's Pages and MME Abbey Road papers and embellies to make some more LO for the store. Very exciting.

Till next week. Happy Scrappin'

0 comments: