Weekly Shopping Update

Joann: nothing special
Michael's: 50% coupon if you had them from previous week's purchases or clipped the one in the weekly flyer.
HL: Not much on sale. There is a 40% off coupon this week.
Archiver's: haven't been. new coupon good thru 9/21. Tons of new products in stock. I'll be headed there for some Sassafras Lass embellishments. I saw the BG Eerie and Indian Summer and Bo Bunny on my last trip. I've decided even in person the latest lines are not for me. I was actually disappointed with the Bo Bunny. The colors and textures really flat. I'm still waiting to see the Gypsy and Kitchen Spice lines.
2 Peas: They have the BG 2010 Calendar Kit in stock. Check it out here. The 4 Summer CHA lines from Fancy Pants. I'm not in love with any of them. EMI just got their shippment, so I'll check them out in person this week. New calendar and number journaling sprouts from Jillibean Soup. New Bella Blvd lines. I've never worked with their products. The PP reminds me alot of October Afternoon.

0 comments: