Creating Keepsakes Super-Fast Pages for 4" x 6" Photos

I had the opportunity to pick up a copy of this new magazine at Joann's yesterday.

I've only perused the first 20 pages or so. There are not a ton of details about techniques or products, but it has some great ideas and beautiful layouts. You can enter to win your own copy from Creating Keepsakes.

My new friend, Andrea Friebus, is featured with a 2 page layout on pages 120 and 121. She and I have gotten to know each other because I used her concept of a "12 month picture pie" for my layout "Time Flies."

Andrea's layout by the same name was featured in the final issue of Memory Makers magazine. My rendition uses Cosmo Cricket Earth Love papers, and a variety of embellishments from Basic Grey and Cosmo Cricket. The Earth Love papers are from the 6x6 mini deck.

I used lots of Stickles on this project. I purchased some of the new release colors including Pine Needles, Vintage Photo, and Rock Candy. In the past I've had difficulty getting good coverage on whatever I'm applying the Stickles to. You can see how I did with the brown section under the Love Bug title and paper.

It's hard to see above but the letters on the "Wonder" title are covered with Ranger Glossy Accents. It gives a neat sheen and raising effect.


I also embellished these Urban Prairie flowers stickers. The jewel in the center came from one of Prima's new e-Line sets.


I have several new layouts to share this week, plus a t0-be-done layout for EMI using the Graphic 45 Transatlantic line. Thanks for reading!

1 comments:

AndreaFriebus said...

Your layout came out so super cute!! I love your use of layers and colors and of course your cutie pie little guy!!