Fall Projects/Shopping Update

Happy Monday everyone. My weekend was filled with fall activities. The weather was cool enough for pants and a light jacket. There was lots of football to watch. Go Penn State and Georgia Tech! I won a 3 set tennis match with a tie breaker in the 3rd. Shane got to play outside at the park, in our backyard, and helping Uncle Bobby wash his car. Another reason to be excited for fall is that Halloween is only 2 weeks away. There are a bunch of Halloween events for Shane to try. We haven't made it to the pumpkin patch yet. That's on my list of to dos. These are little things to treasure.

This past week I worked with Kaisercraft's Loire Valley, Crate Paper Seasons, and Sassafras Lass Me Likey. I also completed a layout I started quite awhile ago with Basic Grey June Bug.

These are Adam's grandparents. They are truly a sweet couple. I can't wait to present this layout to them when we visit at Thanksgiving.

It seems to be another slow time for new scrapbooking products. I did see Nook and Pantry in person at Archiver's last week. The big box stores have 50% off coupons going on now. Joann's also has their open stock paper 5 for $.95. You can never have enough Core'dinations Cardstock. I picked up an EK Success embossed scallop border punch.


To get into the fall mood, I suggest picking up some things from Making Memories Autumn Splendor line. It's a Michael's exclusive, and 40% off this week.

Here is a page using that collection from the MM blog. They also have some project ideas here.


I love these new Sassafras Blossoms available on 2 Peas.

I'm eagerly awaiting the arrival of Cosmo Cricket's Nutmeg, Bo Bunny Gypsy and Prima Bloomin' Retro at EMI. In the meantime, I'll be staying busy with Pink Paislee Amber Road, MME Ooh La La, and Lily Bee.

Thanks for reading!

0 comments: