Goodness on the way

I've been hoarding things in my 2 Peas shopping cart for over a month. Today I took the plunge and placed my order. I had to wait until there was $50 worth of stuff I REALLY wanted so I could get the free shipping. According to their website, my order will ship tomorrow. Knowing 2 Peas and their bad track record with order fulfillment, I'll believe it when I see it.

Some of the goodies coming my way are:
Prima Pebbles
PP from Renae's House, Art Warehouse, American Crafts, Sassafras Lass and Jillibean Soup The Renae's are from their Halloween line

2 sets of Jillibean journaling spots - 50% off
3 different kinds of Sassafras embellies from the newest lines
7Gypsies 97% complete stickers - can't get enough of these. The really neat thing is this set of 3-D adhesive chipboard cut-outs that match the lines stickers.

My big ticket item was a Hero Arts journaling stamp

I qualified for the free Sassafras stickers. They are currently running a promo where you get 2 free sticker sheets when you purchase $10 of their products.

1 comments:

AndreaFriebus said...

Lucky ducky!! I'm so jealous! I haven't bought new stuff in a while--trying to use up the old so I don't feel like I wasted money. Can't wait to see what you create with all your new goodies!!