Halloween ATCs

My ATC work has been helped along by a friend at work. Linda Adams is an accomplished stamper who has had her worked featured in various publications, and participated in numerous ATC swaps. She encouraged me to try a technique where you start with an 8x8 or 6x6 piece of cardstock and build a series of ATC cards on a single page. I tried it out this weekend and put together these.

I used a variety of supplies to construct these cards. The components of each card are slightly different. The background papers are from Basic Grey Eerie, the red cardstock from 7 Gypsies Gypsy Market 8x8 stack, and My Mind's Eye Spooky Word paper. The stickers are Cosmo Cricket (Halloween theme), Doodlebug (glitter borders), American Crafts (Halloween Words), Crafty Secrets (vintage images). The card on the bottom right is based on a mini bingo card from Jenni Bowlin's Halloween set. It's my favorite, but I think I'm biased.

3 comments:

rachaelwood said...

OMG! These are so stinking cute! I haven't made ATC's in a few months, but these remind me how much I love doing it.

Anneliese said...

I just heard about ATCs recently. I have never done them before. They are awesome! Great job!

Jenny Gropp said...

Carly! These are too cute. So glad I got to see them in person and meet you! My faves are your little guy in his costume and the fraidy cat! But they are all totally adorable and packed full of delightful details!