Vintage, Vintage, Vintage

There is a specialty stamping and paper store in Roswell, GA called Impressive Ideas. I found these fabulous papers from Graphic45 there on Friday.

Communique


Fashionista



I also picked up these very cool vintage Halloween stickers by Crafty Secrets.


Earlier this year, Michael's was the first to carry Making Memories Vintage Findings line. When I stopped by my store yesterday, these ephemera kits were on clearance and a fantastic buy. $.75 for mini kits, $1.75 for medium kits, and $.99 for stickers and other items. Here are some I picked up.

Tropical (left) Birthday (right)

Nature (left) Memories (right)

School (left) Bienvenue (right)

So you're wondering what the heck I'm doing with all this stuff! Here is my first ATC (artist trading card).

For those who aren't familiar with ATCs, the size is 2.5" x 3.5" The cards are made as one-of-a-kind pieces, and can be done in any media: fabric, stitching, textile arts, paper, rubber stamps, colored pencil, paint, ink, calligraphy, beadwork, digital art, mixed media, collage, etc.

I'm really having fun with these vintage papers and embellishments. Creating ATCs is an entirely different type of art and challenge. I can't wait to share more of my projects with you. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: