Weekly Shopping Update

It's been a busy few days of shopping and projects for me. Here are a few things to share from the aisles.

Archiver's has just received another shipment of Cosmo Cricket Early Bird.

This line was released in the Spring. I absolutely love it. Here is a layout I made for the scrapbook.com October Cosmo Cricket challenge.

Unfortunately I didn't make the top 5, but I'm going to try again this month using Nutmeg.

Michael's is giving out 50% off one item coupons with each purchase. These are good next week . Did you know you get a coupon when you make a return? If you're like me you're always riding around with something to return in your car. Now's the time! The new holiday product displays are up including tons of punches and border punches from Martha Stewart crafts. I tried the Loops one at EMI last week. I liked it so much I bought it on Sunday!

I saw a bunch of new things on the speciality paper pack rack. This is not always positioned near the scrapbooking section in the store - don't ask me why! They had Double Decks from Cosmo Cricket with Earth Love/Boyfriend and Girl Friday/Everafter.

I also saw some neat new SEI and MME. If you like the MM Autumn Splendor line, it's now 50% off. Get it before it's gone!

Just today 2 Peas posted 4 new paper lines from My Mind's Eye including the kraft collection Life Stories. Check them out here. I'm excited about the selection of journaling cards. There are also 60 products from Jenni Bowlin Studios. I believe all were previously sold out. Last week they introduced the 3 new lines from Bo Bunny. My favorite is Love Bandit.


Nothing too exciting at Hobby Lobby or Joann. If you're into Somerset's magazines, the November/December Studio issue is now available. I printed my pictures from Halloween yesterday. Hopefully I'll have at least one project to share by the weekend. Thanks for reading!

0 comments: