Where are the layouts?

I noticed yesterday while showing my blog to a friend that I haven't posted any layouts recently. It's not that I haven't been making them, it's this blasted publishing stuff! Print publications like Scrapbook Trends require never before seen layouts for their magazine. I am probably making 7-10 layouts per month, but most of them I don't share with my adoring public (you lovely readers) for a few weeks or in some cases longer. Occasionally I'll even use a layout for the Sunday Sketch post over at The Everyday Scrapper, but I won't post it on my personal blog. I know, these logistics give me a headache too. All that being said, here is a long overdue layout.


This layout features papers from Sassafras Lass' Me Likey line. The pictures are from a recent visit to our see family in Chattanooga. Shane had a wonderful time especially playing with Cousins Katie and David.

I shared a sneak peek of this layout about a week ago. It's for a monthly challenge on My Mind's Eye's blog. It is based on a sketch by Anam Stubbington, who is a member of the MME DT.

You can get more details about this layout on Sunday over at TES.

These aren't 12x12 layouts, but they are mini versions for the Little Monster book I've been creating.



These pages are so much fun. I just love playing with the Monstrosity Mini Deck from Sassafras Lass.

I promise new more new projects next week. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

I've been neglecting layouts over at my blog too! lol :)
have a great weekend!

Jenny Gropp said...

Fantastic layouts and pages-- so much detail and little tiny additions to take in on each one of them!!! Awesome work, Carly!!!