3 new projects and the Holidays

Can you believe it's the week of Christmas? I'm guilty of spending too much time shopping the past few days. And it wasn't just scrapbooking stuff! Like everyone else, I'm really looking forward to time off over the next two weeks. We'll be celebrating with family and friends, and hopefully there will be time for some scrapbooking. I might not get back to the blog until after January. Until then, here are some projects I've completed in the last month.


These three ATCs use a variety of products fromVintage Findings, ARTchix Studio, Graphic45 and 7 Gypsies.


I made this layout with Sassafras Lass Sweet Marmalade papers and tons of Sass embellishments. I used it for this week's Sunday Sketch over at The Everyday Scrapper.


This is a rare 2 pager with pictures of Shane's first trip to the Atlanta zoo. The special occasion is the Scrapbook.com DEcember Cosmo Cricket Challenge which asks you to create your "best layout ever." There's an undertaking. This layout uses papers and embellishments from several of CC's 2009 releases including Early Bird, Boyfriend, Nutmeg, and Earth Love. It was challenging and fun all at the same time!

Wishing you and yours a very happy and healthy holiday season and New Year. Thanks for starting this journey with me in 2009. I hope you'll read on in 2010.
Sincerely,
Carly

0 comments: