New ATCs

Here are some artist trading cards I created over Thanksgiving week.

This set was created on a sheet of brown cardstock measuring 7 1/2 by 8. I blocked out each card, but did not cut them until I was finished. There are a variety of products used including die cuts and papers from Graphic 45's Communique line, and ephemera from ARTchix Studios.

I created these 2 with a roses theme in mind. The rose on the Boy bingo card is from a Making Memories Vintage Findings kit, and the rose on the World Traveler card is from ARTchix.

The bingo card also includes a transparency image and German Scrap from ARTchix.

I stamped the back of one of the cards using my new Catslife Press stamp from Eclectica.


Yesterday, I joined the Yahoo group Artist Trading Cards. I'm going to participate in the December "Exotic Beauties Swap." Can't wait to share what I create and what I receive in return.

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

Really lovely! Such fun little pieces of art. Read that you joined an ATC group on yahoo -- too fun to swap around!!