A Baby Boy Album

In December, I offered to make a paper album for a good friend who was eagerly anticipating becoming a Grandma for the first time. Her grandson took his sweet old time arriving (nearly 2 weeks late!) but he is one beautiful baby. Here is the album I created for her.



Over the weekend I'll have my top 5 favorite layouts I created in 2009. I may have to throw in a few flashbacks to my very first layouts as well. What a dramatic difference a year makes!

I want to send out a huge Toot to Jana Eubank. She announced on her blog yesterday that she was selected for the Pink Paislee 2010 design team. What an enormous honor. Congrats to her and I can't wait to see what she does with this awesome company.

Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

Jenny Gropp said...

This turned out darling. Love the little green monster embellishment with the heart -- cute stuff!