New Layouts

Hello everyone. Hope you had a great weekend. There was lots of scrap-tivities going on in the Atlanta area. EMI's Donna Downey workshops were a huge success on Saturday. I attended Scrap Mania on Saturday evening, and it was the fullest I've ever seen.

It's been awhile since I shared some layouts. This first one uses Bo Bunny double dot cardstock and Webster's Pages papers.


This is a layout I made for a PageMaps sketch contest. I used Basic Grey Me Likey papers and stickers. The picture with Shane is from our trip to Destin last August. The lower picture with Eli is from the week after he was born. The cute "2" monster card is a Sassafras Lass paper whimsy from their Monstrosity line.


This third layout was featured on The Everyday Scrapper Sketch Sunday this past week. The pictures are all my nephew, Eli. The papers and Brads are from Kaisercraft Little Man. This layout can be seen at EMI Scrapbooking. I accented both green paper rings with Distress Stickles. The orange dot paper flower was made with using a Cricut. The star punch outs at the bottom of each photo mat were made using a Martha Stewart border punch I got on clearance at Michael's for only $2!


I'll be back later this week with a shopping update. Expect to see new and exciting products all over the internet and in your local scrapbooking stores since CHA is only 2 weeks away!

Thanks for checking out my work and reading my blog.

0 comments: