New Altered Things

In addition to my scrapbooking layout projects, I often have a few altered projects in progress. These are pictures of ATCs or Artist Trading Cards I've completed for a Favorite Music swap. The artists I select are (from left to right) Alanis Morisette, Neil Diamond, Tom Petty, and Coldplay.


This is the final one.

Last month I mentioned a mini book kit I was working on. All the products are from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry line. The theme for the book was recipes, but I decided to use pictures of Shane enjoying some of his favorite foods. The book was 8 boards, so here are just a few pages.




Here is the back cover.


The last project I'd like to share is a work in progress. Last week I showed the new Mariposa papers and chipboard I purchased. I couldn't wait to start working with them. I took a very inexpensive chipboard album cut in the shape of star, and covered the front and back of each board with different patterns. Here is the front cover.

You can see a few more of the boards in the picture below.

Working on all these projects means my desk is an absolute mess right now! I'll be creating a few layouts this weekend, and trying to wrap up my mini books.

Thanks for reading.

0 comments: