Things to share

EK Success has just released a series of new border punch styles. Here are the 2 I picked up.

I really like the flourish because you can use the punched-out swirls as accents on a layout or other project. EK also revealed more border punches, corner punches double punch sets, and large size single punches in a variety of shapes like scalloped circles, tags, brackets and frames.

My birthday was 2 weeks ago. My very good friend and renowned stamper, Linda Adams, created this card for me. She knows just the style I like!


I also received a handmade birthday card from my CA scrapbooker friend, Andrea. Both of us have sons, and I know she was excited to scrap with purple.


Along with the card she sent me this beautiful artist printers tray made by 7 Gypsies.


I'm off to my scrapbooking retreat weekend. I promise to have lots of new layouts to share when I return next week. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: