Vintage projects

I really enjoy my collection of vintage scrapbooking papers, embellishments and doo-dads. I've found a great way to display all these goodies is to create themed mini books. Instead of using pictures to tell the story, I use all kinds of vintage ephemera. Some of the products include Making Memories Vintage Findings kits, papers and tags from Graphic 45's Fashionista, Domestic Goddess and Communique lines, DCWV Mariposa papers and chipboard, K and Company Que Sera Sera and Handmade, 7 Gypsies ephemera cards, art collage sheets from ARTChix, Jenni Bowlin mini Bingo cards, Nostalgiques stickers from EK Success, GCD papers, inspiration cards and chipboard.

Here is an inspiration mini I completed recently.


As I've been looking at previews of new products and pictures from the floor of the ongoing Craft and Hobby Association (CHA) Winter Tradeshow, I've seen tons and tons of fantastic new items I can't wait to try.

Vintage Love by Glitz Designs

Tim Holtz Lost and Found

7 Gypsies Avignon

Melissa Frances


There are tons more things I could show, but I don't want to make this too long. It looks like Teresa Collins, Little Yellow Bicycle, and Graphic 45 will be some of the first to get their products into the hands of local stores. Happy shopping and thanks for reading.

1 comments:

RDJ said...

Not exactly scrapping, but I'll bet you'd enjoy http://www.vintageprojects.com quite a bit then! Check out the kids stuff.