4 new layouts

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I really enjoyed my scrapbooking retreat. My big task was to assemble the Christine Middlecamp Adoring Autumn mini album kit. I'll have pictures of that to show in a few days. I completed several layouts that I will be sharing over the next month or two. I used papers and embellishments from Fancy Pants Rough and Tough, GCD Urban Artsy, Prima Paradise City, and Bo Bunny Persuasion.

I know I'm a big tease, so here are some layouts I made in December and January for you to enjoy.

This is a 2 page layout with pictures of Shane's first visit to the zoo in November. I created the layout for a Cosmo Cricket challenge, and I used 4 different paper lines. Earth Love, Early Bird, Boyfriend, and Nutmeg. There are tons of chipboard and sticker elements.


This was my second layout using papers from Bo Bunny's Gypsy line. I added a Jenni Bowlin bingo card, and a Jillibean journaling spot. The punch is Fiskars bracket. I added an embossed flower (Hero Arts stamp, AC Zing metallic embossing powder) and buttons as well.


This was my first try at an 8 1/2 x 11 layout. The pictures are from Christmas week when we were off of work and just hanging out. Pun intended! The papers are Basic Grey Granola (thanks Andrea!) and June Bug, and Core'dinations cardstock. The stickers are also Basic Grey.


This layout uses Sassafras Lass products exclusively with the exception of the glitter block chipboard letters. There are several lines represented. The pictures were taken by my good friend, Fran, and you can see her children enjoying their new bounce house. Shane is seated in the upper pic.

A few weeks ago I picked up all the patterned papers from Basic Grey's Origins line plus some of the awesome embellishments. I've already made 2 layouts, and I feel like I've barely used any of the products. I'm having a lot of fun with the line and it's a great tide-me-over until CHA products start arriving. This week I'm planning to start a mini book with October Afternoon's Report Card line.

I hope you have a great week. Thanks for reading.