All these new paper lines

As you know, I've been eagerly awaiting manufacturers' releases of new paper lines revealed at Winter CHA. In the past week I've gotten quite a few and I wanted to share some pics.

These 3 lines are all designed by Glitz Designs. I picked up some of their papers at Eclectica Scrapbooking in Memphis last fall, and I really liked them. These lines are (from let to right) Vintage Love, Kismet, and Distressed Couture. These papers came from AMLT. The embellishments are arriving next month.

This pic has lines from 3 different companies.

On the left are Nana's Trunk and Bric-a-Brac from Scribble Scrabble. The middle set is Joy Ride from Cosmo Cricket, which is totally adorable. I knew it would be, but it exceeded my expectations. AMLT was sold out of the coordinating chipboard pieces, but my LSS should have them this week. I can't wait to see them. The set on the right is Studio Calico's Anthology line. Very funky and vintage.

My Mind's Eye went in a different direction with this season's release. There isn't a whole lot I love, but I really wanted to try a few of the Quite Contrary sets.

These are papers from Little Man and Jack and Jill. I also got a mini sticker sheet.

I promise to bring you photos and commentary as I get more new products. It's an exciting time to be a scrapper! Thanks for reading.

0 comments: