More New Layouts

I've discovered I have a backlog of layouts created in the fall that I haven't shared with you. Please accept my apologies for holding out!

This layout was inspired by my husband's grandmother who was very sick in October and November of this past year. We were going to visit with her for Thanksgiving, and unfortunately she passed away before we made it there. She was a beautiful person, and she will be dearly missed.

The vast majority of products in this layout are from Sassafras Lass. The flower is a combination of Basic Grey chipboard, American Crafts rub-ons and craft supply adhesive peals. The letter stickers are 3 different sets from Making Memories. The journaling stickers are 7 Gypsies.

This picture is of me and my good friend Fran on Halloween. We had a brief minute to pose together before running after our 5 children (4 hers and 1 mine). Scared you, huh? She is my mommy hero!

The patterned papers are Graphic 45.

This is a layout I created while in Memphis for the Thanksgiving holiday. I brought my entire supply of Sassafras Lass products and I was very excited to use papers from their Amplify collection. In addition I used a journaling card from Monstrosity, and a variety of paper whimsies and stickers from older lines.


It took me almost a year to get around to scrapping this picture. It's of Shane and Adam on Shane's first birthday. They look so cute together. I'm not even sure if they knew they were having their picture taken.

The layout was inspired by a layout by Christine Middlecamp. This design leaves plenty of room for layering great products. I used the My Mind's Eye Ooh La La for him paper pack and coordinating die cuts. The chipboard pieces are Sassafras and American Crafts. I glammed it up with some Stickles.

Thanks for reading.

0 comments: