My first CHA Goodies

I've been hunting around in Atlanta for the latest products from Winter CHA. I picked up paper pads and embellishments from K and Co's Handmade and Blossomwood lines at Michael's. They also have quite a few new florals and embellishment from Prima. I made a trek in the rain over to Archiver’s last night. They didn't have as much out as I was hoping, but I did get the newly styled Cosmo Cricket chipboard alphas and a Maya Road baby onesie mini chipboard album.


I believe my Archiver's has the new paper lines from Cosmo as well, but they hadn't been inventoried yet. Bummer! I've decided to pick up Joy Ride. It's so cute and perfect for boys.

It's been very busy at 2 Peas in the New Products area. They have posted quite a bit of the new lines from American Crafts and Prima. I'd like to try some of AC's new tape runner, and they have some really fun Thickers. I really like the new Studio Calico line, Anthology.

On the left are journaling cards, and the right is the border strip patterned paper.

I'm torn between placing my first online order with A Million Little Things or Blue Moon Scrapbooking. AMLT has the SC release, but BM has Webster's Pages and 7 Gypsies Avignon.

Avignon Diagram

Webster's Lullabye Lane

Webster's Life's Portrait

Check back next week for new layouts! Thanks for reading.

0 comments: