Out with the old, in with the new!

That's been my motto this week. My weekly trip to EMI was postponed to this past Tuesday because of weather and a sick baby last weekend. Waiting for me where these new items from Jenni Bowlin Studios.


In my quest to buy everything Sassafras, I picked up the two Token Chipboard alpha sets. Plus these latest and greatest Ready-Set-Chip alphas from Cosmo Cricket.


I placed my first order with A Cherry on Top, an online scrapbook store. I was very pleased with their selection, pricing, and how quickly they turned the order around. If you subscribe to their email newsletters, you'll receive monthly discounts. I took advantage of the $2.99 shipping for $25 orders. Considering the box came USPS priority mail, it was an excellent value. The primary item in my order was these two new lines from Scribble Scrabble.

Michael's and Joann's have been getting on an the action with lots of extra sales and 50% off coupons. I purchased a few embellishments

and this Martha Stewart border punch.

I used the punch on this project.


My big box from A Million Little Things should be waiting on my doorstep when I get home this afternoon. It has all the new Sassafras Lass goodies, 3 of the new Glitz Designs collections, plus some papers from My Mind's Eye, Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride and Studio Calico Anthology. I'll have pics and project next week.

Hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for reading!

0 comments: