Playing with Sassafras Lass

With the very near release of Sassafras Lass' CHA Winter 2010 lines, Nerdy Bird, Apple Jack, and Cherry Delicious, I've been inspired to create with my stash of products. This layout is for the PageMaps Scrapdango Sketch Contest.


These are pages for a new mini book with pictures of Shane playing and having fun.


I've been spending alot of time on the Sassafras Lass blog, and I was inspired to create this layered embellishment.

I took the large circle sticker from the Anthem journaling sticker sheet and backed it with red cardstock. I outlined the edge of the paper whimsy flower with Waterfall Stickles. The center flower stack is a smaller paper whimsy layered with a Thickers chipboard scallop frame, and a Sassafras layered blossom in the center. The red gems on the flower petals were a last minute addition.

Have a great weekend. Don't forget to check out TES for my Sketch Sunday post. Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Susan / PCC Editor said...

On that top layout of your son, it's amazing how that plaid paper exactly matches your son's outfit! So cool@

Christine said...

Wow, what a wonderful layout!!! I love all of the layered embellishments. You've done a wonderful job with all of the Sassafras Las product! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. So glad to have found another scrappy friend!
xoxo, Christine