2 Peas Box and Target Clearance

Good morning and happy Monday. I know it's been nearly a week since I blogged. My only excuse is normal life took over! I found some time to scrapbook at a crop with my girlfriend, Fran. She's to blame for getting me into scrapbooking. Here are sneaks from 2 layouts I completed.


This one is Shane taking my in-laws dog for a week last Thanksgiving. I combined American Crafts Abode papers with Basic Grey's Indian Summer element stickers.


This is a layout I made using a picture of Fran's daughter. It's rare that I have a chance to crap with pink. You may recognize this layered embellishment. It's a combination of Sassafras paper flowers, stickers and gems.

Friday evening I had a chance to look through my latest 2 Peas order.

The chipboard frames are American Crafts and coordinate with the Letterbox papers below.


These are papers and embellishments from Jillibean Soup's winter release. The kraft paper is the NE Chowder line, and the other is Cabbage Soup.

From left to right are MME Lush Brads in red and brown, Webster's Pages journaling cards for the Life's Portrait line, and October Afternoon Wild Cards for Road Map.


The fam went shopping at Target Sunday morning. Of course I must duck my head into the single scrapbooking supplies aisle. Yesterday I found a feast on markdowns including Fiskars border punches for $4.50, and K and Co Grand Adhesions for $1.99.



Behind the punches is a new jumbo wavy template from Creative Memories. It's the same cost as the jumbo circle - $14.50. This is a really versatile tool. It can be used for making large die cuts with patterned paper or cardstock, and the square is a nice guide to cut the back out of paper for resuse.

I'll be back later this week with some project pics. Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

AndreaFriebus said...

I love that threading water border punch...I use it on everything!!!