Another batch of new layouts

Here are some new layouts in no specific order.


This was my first layout with Studio Calico's Anthology line. The glitter swirl is a new Jolee's embellishment. The "Memories" gummy title is from Making Memories design shop series. The other stickers are Studio Calico.


This was my first layout with the Origins line. It was featured on The Everyday Scrapper this past week. Read the post for more details.


This layout has some fun pictures of Shane walking my in-laws dog last Thanksgiving. The patterned papers from American Crafts Abode line. I've never used much AC pp, but I really liked that line and Letterbox. I paired it was a sheet of Basic Grey Indian Summer paper and element stickers to complete the fall look.


Here is a very, very old picture of Adam and me. It was taken during the first year we dated while we were in my hometown, Pittsburgh, PA. I used Bazzil swiss dot cardstock for the background paper, and Scribble Scrabble Nana's Trunk patterned paper. The "made with love" tag is from Basic Grey's Sugar Rush pieces.


October Afternoon's Report Card line is so fun. I love the paper, stickers and wild cards. My problem was I don't have any pictures with school age kids. So I decided to interpret school very loosely and used a picture of Adam and me at the Penn State Nittany Lion shrine. The flowers are Prima.

I hope you enjoy these, and perhaps find some inspiration here. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: