Drumroll please

I've been selected as a Guest Designer by Liz Qualman. 3 times in the next 6 months, my work will be featured on her blog My Little Sketch Book. I'll also be playing along with her weekly Sunday sketch posts. In honor of my selection, I created a layout using her sketch from February 28th.

Here is my layout.

I used Studio Calico's Anthology line. My layout was also inspired by Studio Calico designer, Kimmy Achord. I've recently discovered her, and really like her work. She also has a little boy around Shane's age.

Another project I'm very excited about is the opportunity to design kits for my local store, EMI Scrapbooking. I've just completed my first sample using Bo Bunny's Gypsy line. My next one will be a boys album with My Mind's Eye's Abbey Road. I'll be sharing pictures of the albums and lines to EMI's etsy site. The kits sell for between $20-25. Really an awesome deal when you see what is included.

My last announcement is I'll be leaving The Everyday Scrapper at the end of April. I've been writing weekly sketch posts for the site since the September 2009. It's been a great experience for me, and the choice to stop was a difficult one. I want to thank Catherine, the blog owner, and the TES Design Team for everything they've done to support my scrapbooking.

Thanks for reading.

0 comments: