My First Design Team

This is what I and hopefully you have been waiting for! I've been invited to join the design team for a brand new company. Crafting Jewish Style makes Jewish holiday themed products for crafting projects. I first saw their Passover line at a local store here in Atlanta. I was so impressed by the papers. They remind me of Cosmo Cricket and Kaisercraft for the contemporary colors and patterns and the texture and weight of the paper. The designs are really beautiful, and I'm honored to be working with this company.

Over the past few weeks, I've been creating projects for CJS. A preview of my Rosh Hashanah mini book is up on their blog. I hope you'll bookmark the page and check it often! This is just the beginning of exciting things for the company.

2 comments:

AndreaFriebus said...

Congratulations!! You rock!!

Michelle Vocke, Scrapbooking and Stamping Examiner said...

Carly,

Congratulations! I included your adorable Passover layout in an article about Crafting Jewish Style:

http://www.examiner.com/x-9098-Scrapbooking-and-Stamping-Examiner~y2010m4d1-Crafting-Jewish-Style-scrapbooking-products-for-Passover

Warmly,

Michelle