Spring

Over the past few weeks, we've been getting some sneak previews of nice weather in the Atlanta area. It's been a long, cold, wet winter here, and everyone is itching for the warm sunshine. I've been celebrating the impending arrival of spring with projects featuring new spring products.

Banners are all the rage right now. I picked up a Maya Road chipboard banner kit a few weeks ago. I pulled up some unused papers from Basic Grey Lemonade to cover the pieces. I added some coordinating chipboard and stickers. My last step was picking letters and tracing over them with glitter glue. Such an easy project. I finished it in less than 2 hours.


There are some great paper lines being released for spring scrapping. One of my favorites is Basic Grey Kioshi. The feature colors are light pastels - especially yellow, purple, orange and green. However, a few of the papers are black or brown, and that gives them a rich undertone. Here are sneaks of 2 different projects I made using the Kioshi papers.




These are some other great spring releases I've recently picked up.
Fancy Pants My Family


Pink Paislee 365 Degrees (left) and Bayberry Cottage


Pink Paislee embellishments: new pleated ribbons, punch outs, new Artisan tape, clear border stickers, and new cork buttons.

Spring is also the time when Passover is celebrated. The holiday began last night, and one of my Passover layouts is featured on the Crafting Jewish Style blog today. I hope you'll check it out. I'd like to wish all my readers a Happy Passover and a Happy Easter, and thanks as always for reading.

0 comments: