A banner and a sneak

I posted a sneak of the banner I was creating for Crafting Jewish Style last week. You can check out the completed project and another layout on the CJS blog.

Last week I mentioned that I lost my voice. Well it was still very hoarse a week later, so I went to see a doctor. He ordered me to have strict vocal rest for 3 full days. That means NO TALKING or whispering or anything else that comes from your voice like ooos and ahhs. I've been doing alot of hand gestures and pointing, but it's tough. When you can't talk to anyone, I have found there is plenty of time to scrap. Here's a preview of a new project on my desk.

I'm especially proud of this ribbon bow. They are all the rage right now, and I typically don't do well with fabric. I practiced tying the bow with several different ribbons and this one worked the best. It was also a nice color match with the Bo Bunny Sophie and Jazmyne papers I chose for the layout. The layout was inspired by this one from Julie Bonner.

I've been really inspired by her projects and sketches. Check out her blog for some really awesome stuff.

Check back next week for a whole mess of new projects I've been hiding. Have a great weekend. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: