Family Time

I hope everyone has enjoyed this past week's holidays as well as any spring break vacation or stay-cation. I know it's been hectic in our home. We celebrated Passover seders with family and friends. We did have some difficult moments last week. My son, Shane, who just turned 2, tripped in our entryway and took a bad fall one evening last week. He fell on a sharp corner and needed stitches in his nose. Fortunately, he's already on the mend and should only have a minor scar. It was a scary moment for mom and dad, but Shane took it exceptionally well.

In between the holidays, caring for Shane, and working, I did find time to stop in at my LSS. They received the entire new line from Pink Paislee. I picked up these embellishments and papers.




Over the weekend, I found some time to create a few layouts. This is a shot of my desk mid-project. I am using Studio Calico's Anthology collection with some pictures of Adam and his brother playing video games.


These are a few close ups of another layout I recently completed using American Crafts Abode papers. The "reality show" sticker is from 7 Gypsies.

I created this layered flower with the brand new EK Success large slimline punches. The larger brown circle was made with the 2 1/4" scallop circle. I punched the layer above with the Retro Flower.

The red shimmer flourish is from Jolee's new Bling stickers. Love those!

Thanks for your patience with my infrequent posting. I'll have more new products and projects later this week. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: