New and Old

It's another Monday. We had beautiful weather here in Atlanta this past week and weekend. It's hard to justify staying indoors to scrapbook when it's just so nice out. That's only a tiny excuse for not getting done as much as I would have liked. Here are a few projects in progress.

These are part of a banner I created for Crafting Jewish Style.


I brought home new papers from Fancy Pants Rusted Sun and Roadshow on Friday. My intention was to make a layout with Roadshow, but I started looking at some papers I had from Vintage Valentine that I never used and was inspired to create with those.

Many of you know how much I admire Christine Middlecamp. Her work is absolutely amazing. Occasionally I try my hand at scraplifting one of her incredibly intricate layouts.

This is the work in progress. I'm using Jillibean Soup's Grandma's Stew papers and stickers along with paper and embellishments from my stash.


This was the scene at my work table at 10Pm last night. I was simply too tired to make the last push to finish the layout above using American Crafts Letterbox paper and chipboard frames. It's going to be my submission for this month's PageMaps sketch contest.

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

AndreaFriebus said...

that banner looks really fun! I love the bright, happy colors! Now show me the whole thing!!!

Anonymous said...

love this banner. is there a link here where I can contact you by email? I'm also designing for Crafting Jewish Style and I wanted to connect with you.

atlcarly said...

Hi there. You can reach me at carly@blaiss.net. I'm also on 2 Peas. My user name is atlcarly. Or contact Rivky.