Shopping Update

It's been awhile since I wrote a shopping update. Don't worry, it's not that I haven't been shopping! In fact, I've been shopping too much! I took some time yesterday to take stock of my supplies and reorganize a bit. These are a few pics I wanted to share.

You can never have enough layered, glittered and gemmed stickers! These sets usually retail from $3.50 to $5.50. I try not to pay more than $2 each. I regularly check the clearance items in the scrapbooking aisle at Target.

The flower sets on the left and right are from the Le Petites collection at Hobby Lobby. They are 50% off this week with the printable coupon. The set in the middle is a Making Memories Design Shop. Super cute, but I haven't put them to good use yet. The bottom left are some Basic Grey Pops from the Origins line, and the right are from American Crafts Letterbox line.

Lately I've been using and buying more chipboard than ever before. While raw chipboard has a variety of uses and can be altered to fit nearly any project, I prefer the predesigned ones.

The punchout sets above are 2 sheets from Lily Bee's new chipboard flowers, and chipboard buttons from Making Memories spring line, Flutter. The items below are Thickers accents chipboard sets in a couple different colors and designs.

This is the bulk of my chipboard collection. One drawer just for raw chipboard. All differents designs and manufacturers in there. Upper right are chipboard sets from Cosmo Cricket. I think I've got some from Little Man, Nutmeg, and Joyride plus a bunch of alphas. Lower left is a mix of pieces I like to use for layering. Some chipboard frames from American Crafts, buttons and stars from Cosmo Cricket, cork buttons from Pink Paislee, frames and flowers from Basic Grey, and pieces from Pebbles Chips in brown. The right drawer holds the leftovers of Basic Grey Lemonade and June Bug chipboard, and the new 12x12 chipboard sheet from Bo Bunny Jazmyne. I'm really enjoying those. I didn't include photos of my chipboard alphas. I'm really liking the older sets from Pink Paislee.

Hopefully you've enjoyed this look into my stash. When I see these pictures, I get excited to create. Maybe you will too! Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

AndreaFriebus said...

ooooohhhhh....i love that Lilybee newsprint chipboard. Can't wait to see what you make with it!!