Scrapbook Trends: Mission Accomplished

One of my scrapbooking goals for 2010 was to get a layout published in Scrapbook Trends magazine. I received an email from the magazine's editor yesterday requesting one of my layouts for publication. I'm very excited to be included, and I hope I'll have more opportunities to show my work in print. It'll be included in the October 2010 issue, so it will be November before I can show the piece online. If you subscribe or get the magazine on occasion, it will be included in the rub-ons feature.

4 comments:

Adam said...

Congrats, baby doll! I know how much this means to you and I'm very proud.

Love,
Adam

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

Congratulations, Carly! Isn't it a great feeling to reach a goal? I'll be in that issue too. :)

Lisa

Lisa Spiegel said...

Congrats Carly! That's wonderful!

Anonymous said...

congrats!

- Louise