A treat for the weekend

I know I have been alittle inattentive to my blog the past two weeks. To make up for it, I'm going to share a few layouts I created in April. I think it was my most productive month ever. My last count of projects was 35 layouts and 2 mini books. Whew! I also took on responsibility as the blog coordinator for Crafting Jewish Style's blog. I love working with our design team. At the moment, we're very excited to submit projects for Creating Keepsakes' huge holiday projects call. You can check them out here.

These projects all use different paper lines released in 2010. I just love getting into the new collections, and I had so much fun creating these.

Papers and corrugated alphas: Jillibean Soup New England Chowder and Cabbage Stew.

Papers and chipboard: Cosmo Cricket Joyride

Papers and stickers: Basic Grey Kioshi

Papers and chipboard frames: American Crafts Letterbox

So far this month I've worked with Bella Blvd Estate Sale, Crate Paper Pink Plum, Fancy Pants Roadshow and My Family and Pink Paislee Queen Bee. Check back for sneaks of those projects next week. Have a great weekend and thanks for reading.

0 comments: