Have I been shopping?

Of course! I am always looking for great independently owned scrapbooking and craft stores. It's nice to order from the big guys like 2 Peas, Scrapbook.com or A Cherry On Top (my faves) but the LSS have alot of benefits. Recently I found Your Scrapboook Stash. In addition to have nearly all the latest and greatest products, they have a great blog with fun challenges and a very talented design team. I mention the design team because they are currently have a call going on, and I would love to be selected!

Here are a few shots of the great products I ordered from YSS.

A couple different styles of journaling cards from Elle's Studio and Maya Road. YSS also carries a company called Shabby Chic Cards, which I'd never heard of before. The MME anniversary frame-ups were one of my surprise freebies!

All these stickers were on clearance - at least 50% off. Journaling circle labels from Making Memories in 2 different styles and one of the American Crafts 8 page books. This one has a baby boy theme, but only half the labels are baby-specific. 2 sets of glittered sticker boarders from Crate Paper. These are 2 older lines, but for a buck each who cares! The GCD Homespun fabric tags were another freebie. I did order some patterned paper, but it was vintage stuff. Pink Paislee Fetching/Captivating and Basic Grey Nook and Pantry. Those of you who've been following my blog since last fall may remember my love-hate relationship with that line. I've finally decided I like it especially for mini books!

I do have some new patterned paper lines to share. The left below is Collage Press Joyride. Been wanting to check out their papers. Also got 1 sheet of the journaling cards. On the right a few sheets of Prima's spring line, Pastiche. As pretty in person as it looks on the screen!

Here are papers from 2 Little Yellow Bicycle lines - Gen Z on the left, and Snuggle Bug on the upper right. The lower papers are the new Bee Happy line from AdornIt. Cute and affordable.


Have a great weekend. Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

AndreaFriebus said...

Love the Adornit, Gen Z, and Prima papers. Can't wait to see your projects!