Recent Publications

I know I've been lax about updating recently. My professional work has been new and exciting, and the fam has been spending alot of time together enjoying the summer. The downside has been not having as much time to focus on my scrapbooking. I promise this is a temporary interruption. What I can tell you is that I've had some recent publications that reaffirm my dreams of success with scrapbooking. Last week one of my layouts was published on the Bo Bunny blog. Yesterday, I received a request from scrapbooking.com to publish my college memories mini book and 2 other graduation-themed layouts. They'll be online in August. The last big thing to report is I'll have my first Crafting Jewish Style Sketch Inspiration post on their blog this Sunday.

More frequent posts on the way next month. Thanks so much for checking in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on all your recent scrapbooking publications, baby doll!

Adam

AndreaFriebus said...

Congratulations! You deserve it!