As promised

My summer has not been as productive with new scrapbooking as I would like, but here a few pages to share.

This one is a combination of Pink Paislee Queen Bee and Crate Paper Brook papers, a Fancy Pants flocked transparency, and Crate Paper brads.

Little Yellow Bicycle came out with a super cute baby line this summer with boy and girl papers. These are boy papers and stickers with layered flowers from K and Co.

I just loved Bella Blvd's Estate Sale line. My favorite things are the great chipboard shape sets. There is some Cosmo and Sass on here too.

My Mind's Eye's So Sophie line was my favorite mid-season release. It was a line with a ton of value. The die cut papers are doubled sided, and the 12x12 papers came with mini bracket-shaped borders. Since the page was for a MME challenge, I included Meadowlark and Quite Contrary paper, Lush brads and So Sophie stickers.

This page was one built from my stash. Papers from Fancy Pants Road Show and Webster's 6x6 specialty vellum and die cut pack. Stickers are Basic Grey and Jenni Bowlin. The pleated ribbons are from Pink Paislee.

I'm so glad to share these with you. Thanks for reading.

1 comments:

pjp said...

I love the way you've used the Queen Bee products for this baby layout. And I am, as usual, in awe of your ability to combine things from different product lines to such stunning effect. Way to go.