CKC and the Wiggles

I'm up to my ears in great new scrapbooking products. I've recently purchased 3 new EK Success border punches 2 of which are new the large size.


This past weekend while I was in Charolotte I picked up some great $1 embellishments at CKC. I splurged on new Basic Grey flowers and pieces.

I also visited LSS Family Memories. I've been looking for We R Memory Keepers and Bella Blvd Man of the House. They had both plus Pink Paislee Starlight.

Over the course of the summer between Scrapbook Expo, CKC, EMI, Archiver's and Your Scrapbook Stash I've pick up these new paper lines: Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking and Rusted Sun, Sassafras Lass Indie Girl, October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite, Bo Bunny Sunkissed and Paradise, Basic Grey Max and Whiskers and Capella, Making Memories Panorama, My Mind's Eye So Sophie, Studio Calico Documentary, Girls Paperie On Holiday, Kaisercraft Peachy Keen, Prima Pastiche, Adorn It Busy Bee. I'll be the busy bee making projects with these awesome products this fall.

I've also been playing with samples from CHA for Basic Grey Wander, Jillibean Soup, Fancy Pants It's Your Day, Teresa Collins Celebrate and Echo Park Life is Good. The layouts I'm making are for EMI's grand reopening at their new location. Check out their blog for details. The store just received My Mind's Eye new lines. There are 6 in all including Lost and Found which was the talk of CHA.

While I was away, my son was treated to his first concert venue show. No it wasn't Van Halen or Snoop.

Here is Shane doing his best Captain Feathersword.


Thanks for reading.

0 comments: