Goodies

So, did you follow the CHA news last week? Even better, were you lucky enough to attend? I was not, but I have friends who were there and I can't wait to peruse their pics. It looked like an awesome show. I was inspired to do some shopping and creating.

Below are papers and stickers from October Afternoon's Thrift Shop collection. I loved the vintage look when it came out, but it's taken me awhile to get to creating with it.

At the upper left corner, you can see a small section of my layout in progress. I used both of the new EK Success slimline border punches I purchased yesterday. Here they are.

The lower one is the standard size with a new bracket design. The upper one is from the new jumbo series EK recently released. Here is a closeup

I found that one along with a mess of new styles randomly at my local Joann. There had to have been 30 different ones to choose from including new Halloween and Holiday themes.

They are pricey at $17.99, but that's what 40% off coupons are for!
Another surprise at Joann was tons of new embellishments including a section dedicated to K and Co.

If you have one near you, I definitely recommend a trip in the near future. Thanks for reading.

0 comments: